Whether you’re starting your career or looking to create a new one, the Ampcontrol Apprentice Program will provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
Each year, we seeking team players who thrive in a fast-paced environment, take pride in their work and are looking for a new challenge.
In return, we’ll provide you with hands-on, practical experience in learning your trade, while you earn a wage! We reward curiosity and will encourage you to challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas. We will support, teach and mentor you as you complete your education.
In our 2020 Program, we offered the following Apprenticeships:
- Electrician Apprenticeship (Certificate III) – Cameron Park, Tomago (NSW) & Mackay (QLD)
- Electrical Fitter Apprenticeship (Certificate III) – Tomago (NSW)
- Electronics Apprenticeship (Certificate III) – Cameron Park (NSW)
- Fabrication Apprenticeship (Certificate III) – Tomago (NSW)
- Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeship (Certificate III) – Tomago (NSW)
Applications for our 2020 Apprentice Program are now closed. To be the first to hear about our 2021 intake join our talent community.
Hear from some of our current and past apprentices about their experiences.