Applications are now open for our 2019 Apprentice and Trainee Program
Whether you’re starting your career or looking to create a new one, the Ampcontrol Apprentice and Trainee Program will provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
We’re seeking team players who thrive in a fast-paced environment, take pride in their work and are looking for a new challenge.
In return, we’ll provide you with hands-on, practical experience in learning your trade. We reward curiosity and will encourage you to challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas. We will support, teach and mentor you as you complete your education.
For more information about the Apprenticeships and Traineeships we are offering in 2019, check out the below:
- Electrician Apprenticeships (Certificate III)
- Electrical Fitter Apprenticeships (Certificate III)
- Electrical Engineering Traineeship (Certificate III followed by Advanced Diploma)
- Electronics Apprenticeship (Certificate III)
- Warehousing and Storeperson Traineeships (Certificate III)
To help guide you when selecting an apprenticeship or traineeship that’s suited to your interests, we’ve provided you with an overview about the type of work our team members are involved with across the business.
- Our Capital Projects Team manufactures medium, high and extra high voltage products for the heavy industry, renewables, utilities, mining and mineral processing sectors. If this sounds like you, apply for our Electrician Apprenticeship or Electrical Engineering Traineeship.
- The Transformers and Overhauls Team perform field maintenance and repairs, cable sales, installation and testing services, covering all stages of the product life cycle, from planning and installation to maintenance and support. If this sounds like you, apply for our Electrician Apprenticeship, Electrical Fitter Apprenticeship or Electrical Engineering Traineeship.
- Our Electronics Team produce a range of market leading technology to suit customised applications across areas including; monitoring and control, mining electronics, communications and environmental monitoring. If this sounds like you, apply for our Electronics Traineeship, Electrician Apprenticeship or Warehousing and Storeperson Traineeship.
- Our Testing and Monitoring Team provide customers with a range of high voltage testing, mechanical condition monitoring, environmental monitoring, process chemistry and insulating oil analysis services. If this sounds like you, apply for our Electrician Apprenticeship.